Saturday, February 16, 2013

Between Duty & Indulging my Self


As an ordinary housewife I surely do everything task on my whole 24 hours everyday around the house. Cleaning, cooking, taking care of my son, then cleaning again, washing, ironing, bla..bla..bla..and so..and so.. and so.. and it’s all repeat it again in circle on the same pattern with the same rhythm.. Wow..     I don’t wanna say that I’m bored on that monotone situation.. but I should be greatfull of everything that I’ve got until rightnow.. Alhamdulillahirabbil’alamin..

I know its not easy things to do but it’s a must to try.. Sometimes I have to remind my self that I had enough fun times!!! And I had it all when I was a single. Like go to any place that I want, do many activities that I like, hangout with my friends anytime.. anywhere, have a job and I have my own income so I could buy anything that I like without any guilty, pampering my self with any kind of relaxation things every weekend, etc… That’s a totally pleasure. But everything is change after marriage.. My life is not just for my own, but also dedicate to others, a Husband, and now I also have a Son.                

I always try to receive it my new condition.. be grateful, and be sure that marriage is a Gift..  It’s mean that God already gave His Bless and Trust to me to have an opportunity to become a life time partner for my Husband as his Wife, a Mother for my Son, and become a Super Woman for every situation for my little family. And from that day.. I surely do and give my whole dedication to become a housewife.

Actually I always feel worried about it, but Alhamdulillah my husband is help me and make me sure that being a housewife is not stopping me to keep working, or learning something, or maybe do everything that I like. Alhamdulillah he gave me all the facilities that I need, then I can do it all without have to leave the house, and also I still can do my duty as a housewife.

And I still can do relaxation things with my own relaxation kit… so I can do it my self at home.  With just a simple instant body scrub product (I choose one with an aroma therapy oil + red alga on it) that I can find it easy on a mini market, and a very nice warm water.. That’s enough for me to relaxing my body and mind.

Scrubbing in Indonesia is “Luluran”. Actually the word it self is taking from a *Javanese language. Every Indonesian woman do this lovely things to keep our skin soft, brightening, and look young (^___^) hee..hee..
   
Back to the problems...  First start is seems so hard.. I know.. but I keep fight for my self until I got the right rhythm. Well seems like everyday I almost do the same things around the house so I can used to it. And finally I can use my time to full fill everything between my duty as a housewife and also my pleasure things for my own personal.   

The point is.. how to managing our TIME in efficient.. Make an everyday activity schedule or something simple like make a list of every task that we want to do on that day with a check list things on it (that’s what I like… checking!). Many of ways…. So, don’t stop to bloom our self to become more beautiful flowers…

I like to describe it we (a woman) as a beautiful flowers…. (^_^)v.

Here it is, I also share you a link for some explenation about *Javanese language for more completely       http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Javanese_language

No comments:

Post a Comment