Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Me...

Me @ Masjid Al-Irsyad
Kota Baru Parahyangan_Padalarang
I’m in love with art, design, and photograph.. when I really have a leisure time, I always try to utilize every second that I have in maximum. I do some digital artwork that I've learned since a college on Faculty of Art & Design. I’ve learn Photoshop, Corel Draw, Autocad, and 3D Max as my basic computer skills. I used to work before married as a graphic designer on some advertising company in Bandung. Well… I don’t wanna waste or maybe loosing my abilitys because I just stay at home as a housewife.. Then I keep practicing and learning everything. Make some artwork, and now I do some photograph things for fun. Owh.. and blogging of course…   

      All that kind of right brain activities can keep my mood in balance..  You might be know how it feel when we have a very bad mood situation.. well.. it ruins everything.                                                                                                                   Be carefull... Better not to force yourself till you drop because you are getting super exhausted.      

No comments:

Post a Comment