Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Art of Woman II


This is my second Indonesian Woman artwork series ...

Another things about Indonesian woman that I describe is..... 

"YES WERE ADORABLE AND BEAUTY”..


Wanita II
 (*Woman II)
I try to put an image of peacock here because, I think It’s quite enough to describe it words “Adorable and Beauty”... well yes they are, and yes we are... 


Okay.. and here I present U in my artwork..another little part of the indonesian traditional contemporer arts and craft :

About the Mask : It calls PEACOCK MASK, is a mask originally made out of tradition in East Java, Indonesia. Its inspired by local batik and dance tradition and envolving aesthetically since. The modern version is involving modern-style batik with enchanced combination.

About the Batik that she use here is one of the batik pattern that originally made and come from Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Which includes flowers, and butterflies... 

But what a shame of me.. I still don’t know the specific name of this kind of pattern.. If there’s anyone knows.. Hope U can tell me!!! 

Thank U... Terimakasih....Haturnuhuuuuun pisan ka sadaya...


No comments:

Post a Comment