Sunday, January 13, 2013

When A child asked God….


"God why my mother like to cry?"

God said…

“Because your mother is a woman, I Create her as a very special creature”


“I strengthened her shoulders to keeping her sons and daughters”

“I soften her heart to giving a sense of security”

“I Strengthen her womb for storing seed of man”

“I make her tough to keep her struggle when the others give up”

“I gave her a sensitivity to love her son and daughter in any kind of situation”

“I Strengthen her heart to keep loving despite being hurt by her son or daughter even by her husband”

“I gave her a power for encouraging her husband to learn from his mistakes”

“I gave her an inner beauty for her husband”


“Your mother is a very powerful creature”

“If any time you see her cry, it's because I gave her tears that can be used at any time to wash her wounds as well as to give her a new strength ....”



For every mother in all over the world… keep loving, keep strong, keep fight, and always beauty…  
inside and outside… 

No comments:

Post a Comment