Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Tranquilizing the Brain with making some Artwork


Actually I’m graduated from a college as a product designer, but in my daily life I rather much do some graphic designer things… so,.. am I put my self on a wrong major  that day??? Hee hee..  I don't know....???

Now a days, instead of being a busy beautiful house wife, I like to make some digital artwork on my leisure time… And I think I have to...  Because, sometimes I suddenly get an inspiration for my artwork. If I dont making it realized, than my head  feels dizzy and it was making me so uncomfortable ... and even make it difficult for me to sleep. 

By the way.. I would like to say apologize first to all of you whom see my artwork here…  I was one of the indonesian dark digital artist (maybe it's still),  almost of my artwork it look so creepy or maybe scary for you to see.. If  it is, you don’t have to see it.. but if you still want to see it.. pleas enjoy it all … 

(^_^)V  

Thank you soo much…

Sleep in Beauty

I've got the inspiration from a Sleeping Beauty Princess story and I make my own princess with a  gothic style .

DesolatedFlower
Well it's about a beautiful girl standing behind the window, looking to the outside with a sad eyes..
wishing for a friends and freedom..

The Fates 

Actually I took these from a Greek mythology 

About The Fates :
These three sisters share one eye, which they use to see the future. They also determine the deaths of mortals, cutting a mortal’s Thread of Life to send them to the Well of Souls in the Underworld. They know everything that has happened and will happen, and are an authority above the gods in this respect though they cannot kill a God, which they share among them. They are Clotho : The Fate who spins the Thread of Life. Lachesis : The Fate who decides how long your lifeline is and Atropos : The Fate who cuts your life-thread.
Their usualy look ugly and old, but I try to made them look young and pretty here..


Meet The Lady Bat

Here is my own fiction characters... I try again to put some gothic ornament on this artwork.. hmm.. and I try to make a little bit vampiric look on her.. hope it's work..


The 1st Doll

My very old past artwork on my very fist account on DA (I was Galadhesmonath and it has deleted)
Here is my very 1st X-periment with a doll things... I made this after I watch a Death Silence movie & Memoir of Geisha .. it's very inspired and I mix it here haha..


Ease
just to remind..
there's nothing last forever..
our younger look, our strength, our vision, our glorys..
our everything.. will fall in slowly


Not allowed to copy & paste image without permission.


No comments:

Post a Comment